About Me

My photo
Darry, my nick name, was born on 1st December 1991, The eldest of 4 siblings, Bachelor of International Affairs Management with Honors, Living life to the MAX!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Thanks for All

A years ago...
I still see you every morning I get up...
I still able to see you smiling...
I feel as the most happy person in the world...
You never want to see me sad...
you,the one who keep encouraging me to do more and more...
I always try my best to do it for you...
you never blame me for my fault...
though I know you often sad because what I have done...
why don't you even give me a chance to make you happy?
why don't you even give me a chance to take care of you in the rest of your life?

Now almost a years you have gone...
I still can feel your love,
I know you always take care of me from heaven...
I never feel you far away from me even a miles.
You are one of my life inspiration.
I never imagine that I could have this day...
In this place,
In my heart,
you the one have a meaning for my life.
No one able take place in this heart
In my minds,
I never forgotten every kindness of you,
I always think that God will give me a chance to take a good care of you...
more than what you have given to me...
Nothing can payback your kindness...
Even a mountain of gold is not worthed compare to your love..
Thanks for all
I still missing you..
where ever you are know..
I know you still there to look after me...
I try to strong..
But I just not that strong...
I look strong but inside I am weak..
Your merit is exist in my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment