About Me

My photo
Darry, my nick name, was born on 1st December 1991, The eldest of 4 siblings, Bachelor of International Affairs Management with Honors, Living life to the MAX!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Willingly


What? What?

Matter what they say
I, I, am here, alone lamented
Doubts about myself, 
my life would not hesitate
Is this the way, does she the one?
I am still asking.


It's hard for me to believe
Hard for me to receive
Although my heart wants to accept
But I can not

Oh love, is this the voice of your heart, 
your soul take the pain
The high walls that keep us
I do not care, I do not complain
I will demolish, tear down everything I do
Although lives are at stake

Indeed we are not a couple
Indeed you are not ready
It weigh for me to express
Words could not describe it

You inside me I give my pride
How meaningful it is for me
give it all
My heart, my soul, my honor
I give unto you the award 
For you willing to color my life


I am lost without you
I have been trapped in a prison love
how deep  the ocean
deeper inside I am fall in your arms, love

I know we are not yet lovers
I know you're not ready
But I could hope I can withstand this turbulence
Just trust and pray
Wish Allah could consent us

Believe me,
Hope we can together
Not just empty talk
But all our heart, soul, and my life

I am willingly let you choose, oh love
what is best for you
I happy to see you happy
Although I have to hurt,
Although I have to cry
Although my heart wound

One thing I ask from you
Do not despair
Do not give up
Fixed your heart
Because your spirit is my spirit

Look at the sun
It never stops shining
Giving life
Look at the stars
Beautiful 
coloring the night sky

There is no tomorrow who knows
We can only design
Only to Allah
Everything's back

There tomorrow because today
Today is the day that we live
Live the day with new hope
Glimmer of hope in the inner soul
The spirit that flows in the veins

my hope on you do not fade
I prepared if to be disappointed because of you
Ready me if I have to be sad because of you
Do not you worry
Do not be afraid


Because I never blame yourself
I blame myself for loving you
I blame myself, maybe this is my punishment
I am willingly accept it.


No comments:

Post a Comment